Bido Community Forum

Full Version: Q. I want to change the BidoPrice for my submitted domains, how to do that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change the BidoPrice for my submitted domains, how to do that?
You may lower the BidoPrice (Reserve Price) any time, even when the domain is at auction. This can be done over here: "My Bido -> My Domains -> Submitted Domains" (when the domain is awaiting votes), or over here: "My Bido -> My Domains -> Created Auctions" (when the domain at auction). As the Bido community votes on a domain to go to auction based on its BidoPrice, it is not possible to raise the BidoPrice of a domain where the domain is submitted for auction based on voting. If you would like to raise the BidoPrice, you may do any of the following: a) Accelerate the domain to auction. For accelerated auctions the seller may change the BidoPrice to any amount of their choice; or b) Cancel the submission and resubmit the domain, with the raised BidoPrice. Please note however that in a case of re-submission, 60 days cool-off time, starting with the time that the domain was last up for voting, will be required.